X-Park – is an adventure challenge course similiar to American Ninja Warrior. It’s an awesome freestyle playground, requiring agility, strength & coordination, where adrenaline hunters can race their mates or race the clock.
X-Park combines obstacles & features that can be explored as stand-alone challenges or navigated as one circuit with different levels of difficulty to allow for personal progression and creative expression.
It’s designed to allow challenge and diversity for free-running masters as well as easy entry points for first timers. Ultimately, the aim is to get from the start to the end of the course in the fastest and most awesome way possible.
Incorporates 15 different elements with varying routes for beginners through to experts. The parkour area is designed to allow challenge and diversity for free-running masters as well as easy-entry points for first timers.
Fans of the Ninja-Warrior phenomenon will recognise the impressive warped walls, which require a combination of speed, strength and timing to master.
- Minimum 125cm height required for all participants
- One participant per obstacle at a time
- Only attempt obstacles within your skill level
- Lace-up, flat-soled and closed toe sports/skate shoes must be worn in the area
- Watch out for other participants at all times to ensure adequate spacing
- Give way to faster runners
Tips: To challenge yourself, attempt to complete the course without touching the black areas.